SPRHost Network recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of the users of this web site. SPRHost Network World Wide Web site is a fundamental communication tool for providing critical and informative information and interactive services to its users and the world. The goal of the SPRHost Network Web site is to encourage user participation, to enable electronic service delivery to the public, and to help create a better internet.
SPRHost Network does not use its Web site to collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to a user's request or input, or to complete an online transaction.
Except as provided below, the SPRHost Network does not create individual profiles with the information provided by users of this site, nor does it give such personal information to third parties or private organizations. SPRHost Network does not track information about individuals and their visits. The information does not identify you personally. Web usage summary statistics are gathered for site management, and other purposes such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
SPRHost Network does not collect information for commercial marketing from its Web site. SPRHost Network will not send you unsolicited email regarding any commercial offers or advertisements at any time.
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address from which you access the SPRHost Network Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the SPRHost Network Web site;
- The date and time and duration of the visit;
- The pages visited;
- If you link to the SPRHost Network Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
If a user chooses to provide SPRHost Network with personal identifying information, such as sending an e-mail to SPRHost Network or by filling out and submitting an online application/submission form (that may require submission of personal identifying information) located on SPRHost Network Web site, SPRHost Network may use that information to respond to the user's message, to assist in obtaining information the user may have requested, or use the information in the manner contemplated by the online submission form. SPRHost Network treats e-mails and submitted online forms the same way it treats other private information. As further stated below, an online application/submission form containing personal identifying information will not be disclosed except as permitted by law.
In order to provide electronic commerce capabilities, the name, address and payment information (if applicable) that the user might provide when using this Web site may be collected, processed and disclosed to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for such activities as billing, permits, licenses and other business-related purposes.
Notwithstanding the above provisions of this section, information submitted to SPRHost Network Web site may be subject to disclosure to another party pursuant to various provisions of New Mexico State Law.
* Information that could be collected from or for a minor includes, but not necessarily limited to: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, school, hobbies and any question or comment submitted.
* Parental written Consent. [Parent includes legal guardian.]
- Parental written consent will be obtained before collecting, using or disclosing personal information about a child.
- In the event that SPRHost Network changes its practices of collecting, using or disclosing any information in a substantive way, new parental written consent will be obtained. An example of a change may include, what material is collected, how the information may be used, or third party access to that information.
- Upon verification of a child’s parent’s identity, the requesting parent will be able to review the personal information collected from their child.
- A parent will be allowed to revoke their consent and SPRHost Network will delete information collected from or for their children on written request. When consent is revoked, the website will stop collecting, using or disclosing information from or for that child. Revocation may end a child's participation in an activity if the information collected was necessary for participation on the website.
Additional information can be obtained at the FTC's Consumer Response Center
Unless a particular web page on SPRHost Network Web site indicates that encryption technology is being used, the user should not assume that information uploaded through that web page to SPRHost Network Web server will be treated as confidential. If a user submits information to SPRHost Network server through a web page containing visible indicators of active encryption technology, SPRHost Network will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of such information, but shall nevertheless not be held liable for any injury caused by the disclosure of that information, whether caused by security breach, accident, inadvertence, or any other act resulting in disclosure.