Please try these steps to change the credit card or funding source for your PayPal subscription.
You can change the funding source of your Subscription by following the steps below:
First log in to your PayPal account:
Part A. Adding or updating a credit card to your PayPal Account
To add a new credit card:
1. On the PayPal site, once you are logged in, click on the \'Profile\' subtab
2. Choose the \'Credit Cards\' link from the Financial Information column
3. If your subscription failed because you need to update your credit card expiry date, you may be able to update it by clicking the \'Edit\' button next to it.
4. Otherwise, add a new credit card, by clicking on the \'Add\' button
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to add the new credit card to your PayPal account
Part B. Updating your PayPal subscription to?SPRHost Network?if you added a new credit card
6. On the PayPal, click on the \'History\' subtab
7. Choose \'Subscriptions\' from the drop-down menu
8. If you are looking for an monthly subscription, change the \"From\" month to one or two months earlier.
9. Click the Search button
10. Find the subscription and click on its \"Details\" link. If you are having trouble finding it, you can do an Advanced Search for email address: email@example.com by clicking on the Advanced Search on the left side of the History page -- just make sure to check the dates you are searching on.
11. Under \'Subscription Funding Source\' choose your new credit card from one of the drop-downs.
Note: If you remove your current credit card before adding the new one and changing the funding source on your subscription, then PayPal will cancel your subscription to your monthly hosting at SPRHost Network. This does not necessarily create any immediate problems for you. What will happen is that you will continue to have hosting until the end of your billing cycle. For example, if you are normally billed on the 15th of the month and you change your credit card on the 22nd, you will see no impact until the 15th of the next month. At that time you will receive a message from me saying that the payment failed.
This will cause the hosting to be suspended. It will not cause loss of any information that you have on your site. All you need to do is to visit http://www.sprhost.com at that time and select the appropriate hosting plan, creating a new subscription, and this will allow payments to be made from Paypal against the new credit card.
Again, please let us know by a help desk ticket if you need any further help or have any questions - thanks!!
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Simply email us your User Name and why you wish to cancel within 7 days of originally ordering....
All subscription payments are recurring. Your payment will automatically be deducted. If you...
If you wish to close your account simply email us your User ID and why you wish to cancel. You...
To login to your billing account, use the following URL:http://www.sprhost.com/client/ Use the...
If there's anything we can do to keep you as a client - get in touch with us through our...