OSCommerce - Reset a lost admin password
To reset the Admin password in newer versions of OSCommerce, you will need to do the following:
- Login to cPanel, and go to Databases -> phpMyAdmin
- Click on your OSCommerce database on the right
- On the next screen, click on the Administrators table
- Edit the record for the username in this table
- Replace the contents of the password field with this, then click Go: 6cdd7c57450225fac77427f5962bb726:40
This will reset the password for this user to "pass". Login to the Admin area of your OSCommerce, and then reset your password to something more secure.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to use ForceType for friendly URL's, our web servers are running PHPSUEXEC, you'll...
Login to cPanel and click MySQL Databases. After your database is created you can manage it from...
SSL Security Without applying extra efforts to your connection on the internet you are...
phpBB is a very popular, web-based forum software. As of the time of this writing, the current...
Make sure that they are chmoded to 755, if you still have a problem please submit a ticket.